Learn how to get your business up and running again from anywhere, within 2 hours, after any disaster.
TAGuard Backup and Business Disaster Recovery For Small Business Service Will Have Your Business Up and Running Within 3 HOURS in the Event of a Server Crash.
This service eliminates the risks and hassles of removable media backups (hard drives, USB). It provides secure, remote backups in intervals as frequent as 15 minutes, along with the ability to recover from a server failure or crash within 2 hours or better. In the event of a catastrophic disaster such as theft, flood or fire we can have a new backup server to you within a few short days that contains all of your data.
Here are just a few benefits of the TAGuard Backup and Disaster Recovery Service for Small Business:
- Your files are automatically backed up every night right over the Internet. No more buying expensive tapes, hard drives or USB.
- No rotating and storing tapes, or hard drives – one important item off your to-do list.
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, theft, hardware malfunctions, and human error.
- You can back up ALL of your data and not be limited to the size of your tape or hard drive.
- Your financial records, client data, and files are sent to a dedicated backup server in your office and to an off-site secure data vault – without the hassle of risk of relying on staff to change tape / hard drives or USB’s and take them off-site.
- In the event of a catastrophic failure with your server, we’ll respond immediately and in as little as two hours, the backup server takes the place of your main server while your main server is being repaired.
- In the event of permanent loss of your main server and backup server due to hardware failure, theft, fire or flood, a new backup server containing the most recent backed up data from the off-site backup centre would be delivered to you and installed within 2-3 business days.
What if one of your staff intentionally or unintentionally deletes files?
Data is quickly restored from the backup server located on your premises. It’s possible to recover a file that was modified in the past 15 minutes! This is not possible with tape and hard drive backups.
What if your main server fails, crashes or is stolen?
Within 1 hour of our becoming aware of the event, we’ll respond to do what’s necessary to have the backup server take the place of your main server so your business gets back up and running quickly. This transfer can happen in one hour or less! Downtime then becomes a couple of hours instead of days while your main server is being repaired.
What if your main AND backup servers are destroyed by fire or flood, or are stolen?
A new backup server containing the most recent backed up data from the off-site backup centre would be delivered to you and installed within 3 business days.