Are you a small to midsize business in the Toronto area that wants to turn your technology into a power tool to move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money?
Technical Action Group is here to help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 75 workstations (up to 100) and use Microsoft or Apple operating systems, or a combination of both. They also rely heavily on dependable, secure, fast-performing PCs, laptops, mobile devices, network devices, software applications and internet access for daily operations. Most of our clients also use a specialized business application (CRM, accounting software) and rely on that software being operational to run their business.
Our clients represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located across the greater Toronto area, and throughout Canada and the US in branch offices.
The best time to add our technology expert to your company's team is when:
- You want to focus on your business, not your technology.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime is costing you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely - quickly and seamlessly.
- You're looking to expand your business and are ready to explore the technology and costs involved to get you there.
- You are a larger company with a great internal support team for day to day desktop/laptop issues, but you need the skills of an outside team with strong network infrastructure and server skills to make sure the backbone of your IT network is secure, reliable, and not a hindrance to your staff's productivity.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
Ready to put your technology to work for you?
Contact us today!